Turning Point is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves meeting up with the Wanderer once again
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
- CLIENT: Wanderer
- STORY SEGMENT: Canyon of the Grand Obelisk
- REWARD: x1 Selectable Gear (Epic), 500 EXP
- LOCATION: Camp
- This side quest will only unlock after completing the Unknown Presence side quest.
- From there head to the Canyon of the Grand Obelisk camp and here you should once again see the Wanderer, go ahead and speak to him in order to initiate the quest
You encountered the Wanderer again who, despite being Altered, asked you to clear the way to another Monolith, believing it ”holds secrets”. You agreed, if not out of curiosity, then for compensation he offered.
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022