The Scientific Method is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves finding more about a researcher that concocts experiments on Altered
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
- CLIENT: Zahedi
- STORY SEGMENT: Eagle Peaks
- REWARD: x1 Selectable Gear (Rare), 500 EXP
- LOCATION: Camp
- This specific quest opens up after the story gives you the go ahead to move to Deadrock Pass.
- From there, head to the Eagle Peaks Camp and speak to Zahedi
- The quest will take you to the Underground Lab
When you asked Zahedi for an explanation for the Altered’s powers he pointed you to the Alchemist, known for conducting inhumane experiments in his research of the Altered
Anything you can learn about your powers, about what you are, must be worth investigating. The Alchemist’s laboratory is rumoured to be nestled somewhere in Eagle Peaks
- Find the Alchemist’s laboratory