Pour One Out is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves paying respects to Jakub
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
- CLIENT: N/A Inspect the Garage
- STORY SEGMENT: Rift Town. End Game (Story Completed).
- REWARD: 500 EXP, Jakub’s Journal Entry, Channa Journal Entry,
- LOCATION: Camp
- You can activate this specific side quest after completing the main story, from there return to the camp in Rift Town.
- Here you will now gain access to Jakub’s Quarters
- Inside the building you will be able to take the Vodka bottle
- You will now want to head to UTARGAK and mainly the camp there
- It is here where you can pay your final respects
In Rift Town’s garage, you stumbled on Jakub’s old place. Inside, you found a bottle of vodka with a note stuck to it, written in Polish. Might be a good time to pay Jakub a visit.
- Visit Jakub’s grave
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All The ApplecoreCollectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 1st December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Helgrind Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 30th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Gate Puzzle (Shipyard Of The Fallen – Reunion) - 29th November 2022