Forgotten Chappel is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves finding hidden pedestals. This specific side quest is actually a secret hidden quest because it isn’t actually marked on the map, you also do not need to complete it for any trophies or achievements.
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
- CLIENT: N/A Examine the Pedestals
- STORY SEGMENT: Canyon of the Grand Obelisk
- REWARD: x1 Loot Drop
- LOCATION: Camp, Monolith, Cliffside Path
- For this specific side quest you need to find all of the hidden pedestals and inspect them, this is the only way for the actual side quest to appear on the map hence why it is classed as a hidden secret quest. There is a total of 3 Pedestals altogether
- LOCATION: Camp
- INFO: From the Camp follow the path up towards some steps, ignore these for now. Instead head left and to the end of the path here will be the first pedestal
- LOCATION: Camp
- INFO: From the last collectible you can now proceed up the steps I told you to ignore earlier, continue on and head through the arch. Then at the next fork turn and head right, follow the next few steps up. You should now be in a temple type building, the next pedestal is in here.
- LOCATION: Monolith Bridge
- INFO: From the Monolith Bridge head inside the Monolith, use the pedestal by the doorway as this will open the Monolith door. Then at the very back of the room and up the steps should be the final pedestal.
- LOCATION: Cliffside Path
- INFO: After successfully finding all 3 Pedestals and activating them all, the side quest will then trigger and you will then want to head to the Cliffside Path. It is here that you should be able to spot a light door, go ahead and activate the nearby pedestal. This will now open the door and you can now claim your rewards
Strange switches opened an entrance to an isolated praying chamber. Find your way into the Forgotten Chapel and see what was left behind
- Find your way to the Forgotten Chapel
- Explore the Forgotten Chapel