Nature’s Call is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves receiving a cry for help
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
- CLIENT: Radio Lumberjack
- STORY SEGMENT: Deadrock Pass
- REWARD: x1 Selectable Gear (Rare), 500 EXP
- LOCATION: Camp
- You can begin this specific side quest as soon as you arrive at Deadrock Pass
- At the Camp you should find a nearby radio, apparently a lumberjack is in trouble and needs help
In the guardhouse at Deadrock Pass, you overheard a lumberjack calling for backup over radio. He’s trapped at the lumber yard.
- Find the lumberjack
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022