Terra Infirma is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves trying to find a person named Lieutenant McCain
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
TERRA INFIRMA – SIDE QUEST
- CLIENT: Shira Gutmann
- STORY SEGMENT: Rift Town
- CHARACTER LEVEL: 6
- REWARD: x1 Selectable Gear (Rare), 500 EXP
- LOCATION: Camp
- Yet another side quest that can be found in Rift Town and during the Reunion mission
- In order to start it simply head to the Camp and speak to Shira Gutmann, who can be found in her usual room
- It seems that Lieutenant McCain is trapped and needs rescuing
- After getting the quest debriefing you will then need to travel to Crossroads
- Whilst here go ahead and cross the nearby damaged bridge
- You will now confront your first wave of enemies in the mission
- For the most part the paths in this quest is very linear, so after dealing with the first wave go ahead and smash through the barricade in order to meet the second and final wave of enemies.
- Defeat those and then climb up the blue highlighted ledge in order to end the quest
- Report back to Shira in order to reap your rewards
Lieutenant McCain, one of Shira’s best, was caught in the explosion that collapsed Rift Town’s frontline.
He’s trapped under rubble, and the area around the trench he was stationed at is overrun with Insurgents. You need to search for him and get him out.
- Search Lieutenant McCain’s last known position