As with most role-playing games out there players can expect to enjoy a vast range of both main story quests as well as optional side quests, or errands as they are called in this game, as they continue through the world of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
This specific page will be focused on the Out On Parole (Side Quest Errand Quest)
- QUEST NAME: Out On Parole
- QUEST TYPE: Side Quest Errand
- LOCATION: Defender’s Heart
- QUEST GIVER: Woljif
- NEXT QUEST: Stolen Moon
- Head to the Defender’s Heart and here you should be able to access the basement
- Down here you will meet a man currently held inside a cell, his name is Woljif. If you speak to him, you will now learn that he was caught thieving
- In order to free Woljif we will need to speak to Irabeth
- Okay let us go and speak to Irabeth, who you can find in the Defender’s Heart by the table. She is the one who wears the gold armor
- Tell Irabeth about Woljif and she will willingly let him out of the cell.
- Report back to Woljif in order to free him and complete the quest
- For managing to free him you will be rewarded with 180XP
Woljif, a thief languishing in the Defender’s Heart, asks the passing stranger to speak to Irabeth and free him.