As with most role-playing games out there players can expect to enjoy a vast range of both main story quests as well as optional side quests, or errands as they are called in this game, as they continue through the world of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
This specific page will be focused on the Stolen Moon (Side Quest Errand Quest)
- QUEST NAME: Stolen Moon
- QUEST TYPE: Companion Quest
- LOCATION: Defender’s Heart / Thieflings Hideout
- QUEST GIVER: Woljif
- PREREQUISITE: Out On Parole
- NEXT QUEST:
- After successfully completing the Out On Parole quest, this next quest will automatically activate
- Our next destination is the Thieflings Hideout, so let us go! It is just slightly North of the Defender’s Heart
- Here we will meet up with Sister Kerismei and the rest of the thieflings
- Apparently Sister Kerismei is convinced that there is a betrayer amongst the ranks after Irabeth managed to find out about the thieflings trying to steal, and the capture of Woljif
- We will now be tasked with tracking down the traitor
- NOTE: If you choose to attack Sister Kerismei then you will obviously fail the quest. However, you can receive some nice loot such as 1,500 gold, Jade, Agate x2, Unidentified Ring, you can also get the Thiefling Vault Key (but I’m unsure where the vault is, the gate in here opens without it). Sister Kerismei is a level 4 Rogue (Chaotic Neutral). The 1,500 gold can be found behind a secret door
- Anyway to continue the quest head to the Defender’s Heart
- Here ask Irabeth about the thiefling traitor (Option 3). We will now get the location to Ancientries and Wonders Shop and we will also get a password: Hand of Irori
- Okay we now know where to go next, so let us go!
- Here we can also find an optional Pathfinder named Finnean the Talking Weapon
- Anyway for the purpose of this quest you will want to examine the rubble in the North East, here you can use the password that Irabeth gave you earlier (Hand of Irori – Option 1)
- Ask the destroyed golem about any suspicious tieflings that it may of seen recently, before then asking about its master and the basement
- After the conversation use the Athletics ability to head down into the basement that the golem was guarding
- Down here we will confront a man named Fyllemen Frulliatros.
- We now need to try and convince Fyllemen Frulliatros into telling us more about the robbery and the thieflings involved.
- Our final hint is that this thiefling was a red-haired tiefling with a green cloak
- Okay with all the evidence we need lets go and report back to Sister Kerismei
- Here tell Sister Kerismei that you are ready to give a name and that you have the evidence (Option 2)
- The traitor here is Melroun. The reason for this is because he meets the requirements (red-haired, green cloak)
- After the traitor has been dealt with Sister Kerismei will be thankful and we can join the Thiefling Family, if we want. If you do decide to join them you will be given a Thiefling Ring
- Woljif will now want to speak to us alone and in private but not here. So we our final destination is back at the Defender’s Heart
- Turns out Woljif had the Moon of the Abyss all along. The side quest will then end and you will receive 180XP
In the criminal underworld, there is no concept of justice as honest people would understand it. The young thief Woljif knows this perfectly, and he has no desire to appear before his associates without well-armed backup. But can the charges lobbied against a man infamous for his disloyalty truly be unfounded?
TALK TO SISTER KERISMEI
The head of the thiefling gang in Kenabres wants to talk to Woljif. Suspecting that something shifty is afoot, Woljif categorically refuses to go to the meeting alone
DEDUCE THE TRAITOR’S IDENTITY
None of the thieflings are in any hurry to confess to being the traitor. Gathering incontrovertible evidence is the only way to prove that Woljif is not the culprit, and to deduce the identity of the real traitor.
TALK TO WOLJIF
The traitor is no longer putting the thieflings at risk and Woljif has been cleared of all charges, but the Moon of the Abyss is gone and is possibly en route to its new owner. The tale of distrust and treachery is at an end, however Woljif still wants to discuss something with the Commander in private