As with most role-playing games out there players can expect to enjoy a vast range of both main story quests as well as optional side quests as they continue through the world of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
This specific page will be focused on the Spies Amidst Our Ranks (Main Story Quest)
- QUEST NAME: Spies Amidst Our Ranks
- QUEST TYPE: Main Story Quest
- LOCATION: Tower of Estrod, Defender’s Heart
- QUEST GIVER: N/A. Automatic
- PREREQUISITE: Devoured By Darkness
- NEXT QUEST:
- This specific quest will become available at the end of the Devoured By Darkness quest. It will automatically trigger
- Your journal should also indicate that you will need to give Irabeth the dispatch (this is missed in the video). Irabeth can be found at the Defender’s Heart
- After giving Irabeth the dispatch, you will then get the location to the Tower of Estrod, that is our next destination. It is to the South of the Defender’s Heart
- Here we will encounter some spirits and after the dialogue a fight against them will break out. One of these spirits is the Vision of Yaniel, who is a (Lawful Good) level 4 Paladin.
- After the fight, continue climbing up the rocks to the top platform in order to find a man named Greybor
- Now Greybor will insist that you ignore this area, which is apparently under control from the Templars of the Ivory Labyrinth
- However, he talks too much and we are on a tight schedule here. Still it may be best to take his advice, for now at least.
- So let us leave the area and head back to the Defender’s Heart
- Here you will want to report to Irabeth and tell her about the demons plan to attack the Defender’s Heart (Option 4). Irabeth will thank you for the report and you will gain 69XP
- Okay now that the Defender’s Heart knows about the potential attack, let us return back to the Tower of Estrod.
- Head to the top platform once again and this time follow it around to the right, using the Mobility action along the way.
- Continue along the path and you will arrive at an Athletics action, use this one to spring a trap on the nearby enemies.
- After successfully defeating the enemies here, return back to Irabeth and the quest will then end. You will receive 460XP for your troubles
The people of Kenabres placed too much faith in the city’s long-established peace, which made them careless to the point of negligence. The Tower of Estrod – known to all citizens as the museum where many crusade relics are kept – has been taken over by a band of demon worshippers. There is no doubt that they were drawn to that location by the museum’s treasures, many of which possess intriguing magical properties.
SHOW THE CULTIST DISPATCH TO THE COMMANDER OF THE CRUSADER FORCES
The dispatch belonging to the leader of the demon worshippers in the catacombs revealed that there is at least one group of secret cultists operating in the city. The person in charge of Kenabres’s defence should hear about this.. That is, of course, if such a person exists, and if the city is still standing.
SCOUT OUT THE TOWER OF ESTROD
Irabeth does not have the numbers to force the demons out of the Tower of Estrod. She prefers to confine her actions to scouting and information gathering for now.
REPORT TO IRABETH ABOUT THE PLANNED ASSAULT
The demons are planning an assault on the Defender’s Heart. Luckily, their disorganization up to now has prevented them from consolidating their forces and crushing the resistance. The axe is poised to fall on the heads of the crusaders. Their survival hinges on whether they learn this information before it is too late.
PURGE THE DEMONS FROM THE TOWER OF ESTROD
The bulk of the demon forces guarding the Tower of Estrod will be going on the assault against the Defender’s Heart. Once they are dead, the crusaders will have the perfect opportunity to purge the tower of the remaining enemy forces.
TELL IRABETH ABOUT THE VICTORY
All the demons occupying the Tower of Estrod have been killed. Irabeth will be delighted to hear that one of the demons’ strongholds in the city has been destroyed.