Here you will find a guide on how to get the Gold Mission Rewards.
This guide will include all of the different objectives in order to get the Gold Rush Trophy / Achievement, which requires you to get around 70 Gold Rewards from various different missions.
MISSION 9) The Spines Of America
1) Loot everything from Camody Dell
2) Don’t get spotted
3) Deliver the Wagon within 1 minute 10
The easiest way of handling this mission is to complete it during nightfall. Doing so will make things much easier as the 2 home owners will not be wandering around, instead they will be asleep in their beds.
There are several items to get whilst downstairs.. (Remember to go first-person if need be)
1) A Bottle to the left of the door, on the table
2) A pack of Cigarette Cards by the window also in the main room
3) Several items inside the chest by the door in the same room.
4) Going into the downstairs bedroom, you will spot another chest on the floor by the door.
5) In the second top drawer in the chest of drawers is another item
6) Also in the bedroom should be a small cabinet on the wall, with more items
7) Heading out of the bedroom and towards the stairs. Stop before ascending and look to your right for a Carrot and Apple
8) Again before ascending there is money under the chimney to your left and by the stairs.
9) Heading up the stairs and into another bedroom, head towards the large cupboard. Here is where my issue was found. Now there is a half empty Health item which can at times be glitched and you cannot pick up. I had to re-do the mission in order to get it.
There are several other items here too, all of which should be easy enough to pick up. Do NOT forget the watch on the bottom draw of the same Cupboard
10) The last remaining items are in the chest at the end of the bed.
Not getting spotted should be easy enough if the owners are still sleeping, so make sure to stay crouched and approach quietly. After this you now need to return within 1 minute 10, ignore the terrible way-point which will only get you back slower.
Instead just concentrate on the main objective on the map and making sure not to stumble into anything that may hinder your progress.
Related Guides / Links