As you continue through Resident Evil Village you will encounter the House Beneviento, this place has a bit of a mysterious and interesting aura about it.
Not only does the door to the place not come with a keyhole but it unlike the other doors requires a riddle to be solved in order to gain access to it.
Thankfully this riddle is rather easy to solve so let us begin…
- When you first arrive you will be coming in from the Garden and will shortly be greeted by a grave
- If you inspect the grave you can read that it belongs to -a Beneviento 1987 – 1996
- Now go ahead and inspect the door
- Here you can read the plaque next to the door which will read Give up your memories
- If you haven’t clued in yet then all of this is of course a huge riddle and Give up your memories if the biggest hint
- For those who cannot solve it themselves, then basically you can only open the door by inspecting the letter box and using the Family Photo
You can check out my other puzzle guides here