The Outer Worlds : How To Find The Groundbreaker ID Cartridge Guide
Within The Outer Worlds you will probably confront a form of barrier that once passed will force you into ‘enemy’ territory, the restricted zone.
Meaning if you enter it unprepared you will probably end up being under attack. However, the good news is that there is a simple way to get passed these restricted zones and be allowed to venture through the restricted areas.
In order to do so you will need to find and locate a certain item known as ‘ID Cartridges’. There are several of these cartridges to find and collect and upon doing so they will let you enter these zones without any issues.
However, each ID Cartridge is limited to one certain area and thus if you try passing a zone that the ID Cartridge is not connected to, chances are you will still end up being under attack.
So how do we find these lovely little ID Cartridges you ask? Well before we can actually find them we will need to locate the Holographic Shroud, without the Shroud the ID Cartridges are completely useless.
Anyway this specific guide will help you locate the Groundbreaker ID Cartridge
GROUNDBREAKER ID CARTRIDGE
The Groundbreaker ID Cartridge can be found just next to the actual restricted zone that you will probably come across during your adventures. It lies on top of some nearby boxes.
Related Guides / Links:
- The Outer Worlds : Guide Playlist (Videos)
- The Outer Worlds : Guide Playlist (Written)
- The Outer Worlds : Game Review
- Blasphemer’s Head (Small Cave Shrine – Door Puzzle) Resident Evil 4 Remake - 26th March 2023
- The Last Stand Of The Panthers (Substory) Like A Dragon: Ishin - 26th March 2023
- A Savage Mutt Request (Strong Threat) Resident Evil 4 Remake (RE4) - 26th March 2023