The quest is available during Act/Chapter 1 – The Trails Of Class VII
It involves trying to teach a group of kids
- QUEST NAME: Erebonia 101
- CHAPTER/ACT: Chapter 1 – The Trails Of Class VII
- DATE: 8/13 – Sunday
- LOCATION: Herbalist’s Home – Eyrn Village
- TERM: —
- CLIENT: Witch Auler
- REWARDS: +2AP (Bonus), Recuria Balm x3, 3500 Mira, Thors Unity Rating Increased
- In order to begin this side quest you will need to head to the Herbalist’s Home and speak to Witch Auler
- Here Auler will suggest that teaching a group of kids might be able to help with a troubled mind, to which we will now be tasked with teaching these said kids.
- The game will now ask which character you would like to accompany you, pick whoever you want. However, depending on who you pick the final question will be different for each person.
- Here is a list of the correct answers and which answer is the correct one for each companion that you can select….
- Q) What new sport has been gaining popularity?
- A) Tennis
- Q) What is Mishy’s sister’s name?
- A) Mishette
- Q) Why does the Heimdallr Summer Festival take place in July instead of June?
- A) To commemorate the War Of The Lions
- Q) What is Parm’s major industry?
- A) Spinning
- Q) What is the name of the Bakery & Cafe in Leeves?
- A) Recette
- Q) What name is Ordis also known by?
- A) The Port City
- Q) What is the name of the casino in Raquel?
- A) Alisha
- After answering all of the various different questions, the side quest will then end.
- You will be rewarded with +2 AP (if you managed to get all of the questions correct), Recuria Balm x3, 3500 Mira, Thors Unity Rating Increased for your efforts
Auler asked for help with the class she runs to teach the village children about the outside world.
All we have to do is tell the kids a little about where we’re from