The quest is available during Act/Chapter 2 – Guiding Starlight
It involves public funding
- QUEST NAME: Wads Of Cash
- CHAPTER/ACT: Chapter 2 – Guiding Starlight
- DATE: 8/20 – Sunday
- LOCATION: Merkabah / Parm
- TERM: S
- CLIENT: Manager Galart
- REWARDS: Nightmare II, 5000 Mira, Thor’s Unity Rating Increased, 4AP
- You will automatically pick this side quest up from the Merkabah ship as a basic tutorial into learning about the ships’ terminal
- This quest unlike many of the others is actually considered to be a Required Side Quest, meaning you cannot progress the story until it is complete.
- Anyway after picking it up we can then travel to Parm – Manager’s Residence. Here speak to the client, Manager Galart
- You will now be tasked with talking to various different NPC regarding the funding, all of the necessary NPC that you will need to talk to are all marked on your map
- Military Police – Vander Training Hall Entrance
- Shiela – Parm Private Home
- Louisa – General Store
- After talking to all of them a scene will then play and it is off to South Sutherland Highway 2
- You will now notice that the driver of the Truck is now being attacked, Fight time!
- The fight should be easy enough, they are mere normal enemies that we have already encountered before.
- Anyway after the fight a few more scenes will then play out before the quest finally comes to an end
This town just ain’t what it used to be, and I’ve been trying to think of a way to support folks who are suffering.
If you’ve got the time, maybe you could come hear me out? I’ll be waiting at the Manager’s Residence in Parm
- (TOCS4) Trails Of Cold Steel IV 4 – Our Game Review
- (TOCS4) Trails Of Cold Steel IV 4 – Game Guides (Written)
- (TOCS4) Trails Of Cold Steel IV 4 – Game Guides (Video Playlist)
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 5 – Lethal Devotion) - 2nd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 4 – Obliteration Imminent) - 1st February 2023
- Batman Arkham Knight – Fear Strikes Gotham City (Game Review) - 31st January 2023