Don Worry Be Happy is one of the many available side quests that you can find and complete within (TWEWY) NEO: The World Ends With You
It involves helping out the Don once again
- QUEST NAME: Don Worry Be Happy
- STORY CHAPTER: Week 2 Day 4
- LOCATION: Dogenzaka
- REWARDS: Adamantite, x5 Friendship Points, Buddy Rapids (Social Network)
- SOCIAL NETWORK ABILITY: More Rare Noise – Increases the frequency with which rare Noise symbols appear
- (NOTE: You may need to complete Don You Forget About Me before you can begin this one)
- Return back to the Don’s curry store in order to continue his quest chain
- The team will want to enter the restaurant in order to finally get a chance to eat there
- However, they soon find out that the place is completely packed and business seems to be doing well, until one person decides to leave feeling rather unhappy about something
- It will now be time to chase him down. We will also get the keyword The Don
- You can find the grumpy man a little ways down the path to the right.
- Turns out he is unhappy because the restaurant forgot to give him a glass of water
- Nagi decides that it may be best to imprint the man’s mind in order to calm him down a bit, go ahead and do so.
- The keywords you are looking for are Tasty and Curry
- The man will then rethink his actions and finally leave feeling happy once again.
- Return back to the Don’s curry store in order to find out that despite everything the team still cannot eat here
- The side quest will then end
- Help the Don
- Someone could use our help in Dogenzaka
- Check in on the curry joint
- Imprint Buddy Rapids with a resolution to his misunderstanding
- Report back to the Don at his curry shop