Don You Forget About Me is one of the many available side quests that you can find and complete within (TWEWY) NEO: The World Ends With You
It involves trying to remind people about their local curry restaurant
- QUEST NAME: Don You Forget About Me
- STORY CHAPTER: Week 1 Day 5
- LOCATION: Dogenzaka
- REWARDS: 1,000 Yen, x5 Friendship Points, Yoko Norimoto (Social Network)
- SOCIAL NETWORK ABILITY: Plentiful Pins – Boosts your pin drop rate when you lower your level
- NOTE: You may need to complete Don Curryone in order to unlock this one
- From there return to the Don’s curry restaurant which, if you have forgotten, is the orange coloured building.
- Once again Fret will comment on the odour coming from the store, as the place now seems to be open the team will want to go inside and check it out. You will now obtain the keyword curry
- So head inside the restaurant and speak to the Don
- You will now learn that the Don has lost confidence in making his curry because the past few customers were not happy with their orders.
- Our job now is to use Fret’s ability in order to ask the locals their opinions on the curry store
- The first person you can ask is standing under the sign by the crossing, look for the Spice Curry Love speech bubble.
- You will then need to solve a little picture puzzle
- Their speech bubble will then turn from blue to green, meaning we can now remind them of the Don’s store
- Now head up the path a bit more and you should see woman dressed with a blue dress on, she will have the New Curry Shop speech bubble
- Go ahead and remind her of the store
- Then head back down the path and turn right to find some steps you can go up
- Here you will find a woman with the Don’s Chicken Curry speech bubble, remind them too of the store
- After successfully reminding the customers of the store you will then find out the reason why everyone walks out feeling unhappy and unsatisfied.
- Return back to the Don and give him your update
- The side quest will then end
- Help the Don
- Someone could use our help in Dogenzaka
- Check on the curry joint
- Remind the people of the Don’s curry
- Scan the area to find out how people felt about the food
- Tell Don what people think of his curry