This will then present you with several different puzzles that you will need to solve, in doing so you will then be given a number that is part of the direct line.
Below is a guide on the Look For ‘A Yellow Building’s Entrance’ puzzle
- PUZZLE: Look For ‘A Yellow Building’s Entrance’
- DAY: Week 1 Day 4
- LOCATION: Tower Records Shibuya
- NOTE: In order to gain access to the Tower Records Shibuya you may need to complete the red hooded reaper’s task. He resides by the closed gate
- From there our goal is to find ‘A Yellow Building’s Entrance’, the title of this riddle is a complete giveaway and to be honest I’m not sure why I’m even doing this guide. It is so straight forward..
- In fact as soon as you enter Tower Records Shibuya you are practically greeted by ‘A Yellow Building’s Entrance’. To give away even more clues, the entire building has Tower Records written on it, why am I even doing this?
- As if all of that wasn’t easy enough, we will get an even easier quiz question to end it off with
- The question being; What’s the name of the handyman you’re trying to reach?
- Well that is obvious, it’s Fix-It Felix of course! No, that name isn’t there? drat! hmm… Then I guess you could try Ryoji
- With that over with you will get your next digit, this one being the number 7