This will then present you with several different puzzles that you will need to solve, in doing so you will then be given a number that is part of the direct line.
Below is a guide on the Look For ‘A Hole In The Crossing’ puzzle
- PUZZLE: Look For ‘A Hole In The Crossing’
- DAY: Week 1 Day 4
- LOCATION: Scramble Crossing
- NOTE: In order to gain access to the Scramble Crossing you may need to complete the red hooded reaper’s task. He resides by the closed gate
- From there head to Scramble Crossing and here you should notice several manhole covers
- These manhole covers which are also known as a maintenance hole, are what you are looking for
- Now there are many of these maintenance holes and we need to find the correct one
- The correct maintenance hole can be found on the crosswalk, closest to the ‘A Dog’s Backside’ puzzle or (if you have yet to do that one, then the location where you unlocked the skull riddle earlier on in the game)
- After successfully finding the correct one, you will then be forced to play a game of spot the difference.
- This game will require you to spot what is new to the area, it is basically a photo of the location next to you (which I posted above)
- If you have a good memory or recently checked out this said area then this riddle should be easy for you, if not then why not? I have practically posted links to photos of the location already)
- Ha! Alright, the answer you are looking for is…
- The large statue, which kind of resembles a sportsman of some kind.
- The reason for this is that there is meant to be a Hachiko statue here but it has been replaced by this new statue, hence the spot the difference
- After doing all of that we will now get our next number, this time it is the number 2