(TWEWY) NEO: The World Ends With You – Look For ‘A Haven Covered In Green’ (Ryoji’s Direct Line) Guide
As you continue on with the story you will end up reaching Week 1 Day 4, when you do you will then be tasked with trying to find out the phone number of Ryoji, or rather his direct line.
This will then present you with several different puzzles that you will need to solve, in doing so you will then be given a number that is part of the direct line.
Below is a guide on the Look For ‘A Haven Covered In Green’ puzzle
- PUZZLE: Look For ‘A Haven Covered In Green’
- DAY: Week 1 Day 4
- LOCATION: Tower Records Shibuya
- The area in which you need to be in is Tower Records Shibuya. However, you may need to complete the red hooded guy’s errand in order to gain access to the area first.
- The clue here is ‘A haven covered in green‘. Meaning we are looking for something green, the only that is green here is the nearby MODI building.
- Here examine the pillar inside, we will now get a numbers puzzle to solve.
- This one should be easy enough given that the game has already given us answers to the other letters, these numbers and letters all go in a particular order too.
- If you are still unsure then the answer to this one is; 7
- This is because G is the seventh letter of the alphabet, like A is the first, C is the third and so on… Told you it was an easy one, the game will also tell you this too
- We will now get our next number, which will be number 3
- NEO – The World Ends With You: Guides Playlist (Videos)
- NEO – The World Ends With You: Guides Playlist (Written)
- NEO – The World Ends With You: Game Review
Latest posts by Selphie1999Gaming (see all)
- Tulin of Rito Village – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 1st June 2023
- Impa and the Geoglyphs – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 29th May 2023
- Regional Phenomena (Rito Village) – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 28th May 2023