This substory / side quest can be found whilst exploring Isezaki Iljincho
It involves collecting tinned cans within a set time limit
- LOCATION: Isezaki Iljincho
- QUEST GIVER: Nanba / Kan-san
- CHAPTER: Chapter 3 – The Town at Rock Bottom
- SUBSTORY NUMBER: 1
- PREREQUISITE: N/A. This substory quest is actually an automatic one and thus cannot be missed.
- This specific side quest / substory is actually an automatic one, thus as long as you continue with the story you should NOT miss it.
- It will be triggered when you first encounter the character Kan-san on Chapter 3 – The Town at Rock Bottom
- You will be forced to play a mini-game where you will need to run into tinned cans and collect as many as possible without loosing any.
- However, there will be some npc characters that are also running around collecting tinned cans. Now these npc can and will bump into you, if this happens then you will loose all of your tinned cans.
- Thus what you need to do here in order to complete this task, is to keep collecting tins and remember to collect the Boost bottles too. You can only have 1 Boost bottle at any specific time.
- Whenever an npc appears use a Boost bottle (Triangle – Playstation) in order to boost yourself and run into this npc, knocking them flying and giving you all of their tins instead.
- You only need 50 tins in order to pass this first challenge.
- Don’t forget though you will be getting timed here, so you need to collect at least 50 tins and return to the starting point before the timer runs out. Simple!
- You can get rewarded with either 6 Yen (for a poor job) and anything from 150 Yen upwards (for a good job)
- This side quest / substory is also the introduction to the Eco Points system.
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS