This substory / side quest is automatically triggered during Chapter 5 – The Liumang Man
It involves unlocking the Management mini-game
- QUEST GIVER: Automatic
- CHAPTER: Chapter 5 – The Liumang Man
- SUBSTORY NUMBER: 15
- PREREQUISITE: N/A. Continue the story. It is triggered automatically.
- As you continue through Chapter 5 – The Liumang Man, you will automatically bump into this substory. It is basically a tutorial to the Management mini-game
- When you gain control of the game go ahead and continue to talk to Eri. You will be limited at this point but proceed with the mini-game anyway and you will automatically be in the red.
- Ichiban will then go ahead and consult with Nick Ogata who you met earlier on back in Kamurocho.
- Once again go ahead and speak to Eri, this time the mini-game will open up to more menus so that you can learn the mechanics much better this time around.
- Start off by assigning employees. For this section you basically need to remove and add staff so that the Product, Service and Notability are all blue
- After successfully completing that section we can now move onto managing the staff costs, training and firing. Simply fire all of the staff that you no longer need in order to complete this one.
- After doing that you can then go ahead and start racking in the money once again, this time you should end up out of the red and earn a bit of money.
As a reward you will now be able to unlock the Management mini-game, basically a way to earn money and trust me you will need it too. You will also be rewarded with Omelette as a Poundmate
- Management mini-game unlocked
- Omelette Poundmate
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS