This substory / side quest is triggered during Chapter 15 – To The Pinnacle
It involves bonding with Sumire
- LOCATION: Isezaki Iljincho, Romance Workshop
- QUEST GIVER: Sumire
- CHAPTER: Chapter 15 – To The Pinnacle
- SUBSTORY NUMBER: 14
- PREREQUISITE: Max out your Personality Stats. Romance Workshop to Rank 4
- In order to unlock the substory you will need to max out your personalty stats. The easiest way to do this is to collect coins at the Dragon Kart and then purchase the book that Fujisawa holds
- After you have maxed out your stats you can go ahead and proceed to the Romance Workshop
- Your next requirement is to get the Romance Workshop to Rank 4
- After getting through the requirements, head to Hamakita Park and to the Flowers 2 Go van. Purchase 16 Bonsai
- With the Bonsai in hand go ahead and return to the Romance Workshop
- Here speak to and give Sumire the Bonsai. You will have to give them in sections for example the game will only let you give her one at first, then 5 and then finally 10. You can do it whilst not leaving the building though, it just requires you to talk to her over and over.
- After giving Sumire all 16 Bonsai, head towards the exit to trigger a scene.
- Sumire’s father will enter the building in hopes of selling the place, Sumire will obviously disagree with him and a fight will break out.
- After the fight the substory will then end.
Deadbeat Dad, Land Shark
- 50,400 Yen
- 275 Experience
- 250 Job Experience
- 5 Bond
- x1 Thick Hide
- x1 Reverie Shoes
- Sumire Sawa – Ichiban Management
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS