As expected with any typical RPG game these days, Baldur’s Gate 3 also comes with a ton of optional side quests that you can try and complete.
One of these side quests is Get Help From Healer Nettie which is available whilst exploring Druid Grove, the quest itself can be obtained whilst on Act 1 / Chapter 1.
It will involves getting help from Nettie (Relating to Parasite troubles)
- ACT (CHAPTER) UNLOCKED: Act 1 (Chapter 1)
- LOCATION: Druid Grove
- QUEST GIVER: Zevlor / Human
- There are multiple ways to activate this quest, two of which is to speak to Zevlor after the Goblin attack or the human with him. You can also ignore them both and head straight to Healer Nettie herself, it is up to you how you want to approach this one it will all lead to the same result (you needing to speak to Nettie)
- Nettie can be found further in the Druid Grove inside a building where you can meet Khaga and complete the Save Arabella quest (Emerald Grove)
- Here Nettie will be tending to an injured bird, simply speak to her in order to progress.
- Nettie will take you inside another room, follow her and a scene will occur
- Now depending on how you want to play this next part out, you can either try to win various die rolls in order to get the Antidote, avoid getting pricked by the stick Nettie has or decide to kill Nettie and grab the Antidote from her dead corpse.
- ACCEPTING THE ANTIDOTE = Astarion Disapproves, Shadowheart Approves, Laezel Approves
- If you don’t want to risk the Astarion disapproval then you can always talk to her with one character and during conversation quickly switch to another character. From there steal the Antidote from her
- ATTACKING HER OPTION = Astarion Approval, Laezel Approval, Wyll Disapproves
- In order to escape the room you are in, should the door close, you can equip the golden circlet which is on Nettie’s body and head out of the door that way.
- NOTE: As of the latest Patch Update – You can now find a book known as Flora Of The Dalelands which can offer further assistance. This book resides on the table in Nettie’s room
JOURNAL QUEST NOTES
FIND THE DRUID’S APPRENTICE –
Aradin told us that the druid Halsin has an apprentice. If we can find her, she might be able to help us with the parasite
FIND THE HEALER NETTIE –
There’s a camp nearby where someone named Nettie can supposedly heal any wound. She might be able to help remove the parasite.
When we asked about healing, we were told to look for Nettie in the inner sanctum.
FOLLOW NETTIE –
We told Nettie about the parasite. She seemed concerned and asked us to follow her to another room for treatment.
Nettie tried to poison us, but we managed to talk her out of it. She let us go, but she made us promise to kill ourselves if we started to turn
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS: