As expected with any typical RPG game these days, Baldur’s Gate 3 also comes with a ton of optional side quests that you can try and complete.
One of these side quests is Find Your Belongings which is available whilst exploring Druid Grove, the quest itself can be obtained whilst on Act 1 / Chapter 1.
It will involve getting your backpack stolen
- ACT (CHAPTER) UNLOCKED: Act 1 (Chapter 1)
- LOCATION: Druid Grove
- QUEST GIVER: Mattis
- Whilst in the Druid Grove if you look for a small Tiefling child named Mattis she will be eager to show you a coin
- Choose to take the ring
- You can now choose to pick between Heads or Tails. It doesn’t matter which as you will soon find out that the coin is a fake anyway, you will always win regardless.
- However, you can also be completely mean to her and pocket the ring for yourself. Keeping the ring will also warrant (Gale – Disapproves. Astarion – Approves)
- Now you can either look at her other goods on sale or not that part is up to you. The main thing we want to do is leave and attempt to walk away from her
- The game will now let you know that your bag just got stolen, oh no..
- You can quickly try to follow the other child down the nearby set of ladders in order to examine the Rocky Crevice. However, unfortunately we are too big to fit through here, hmm…
- Okay back up the ladder we go.
- Now along the same path you should notice yet another tiefling child, named Doni. Use Guidance first before talking to him in order to help boot your conversation stats SAVE
- Here you will need your Perception to succeed in order to progress (Reload if need be). The game will tell you that the child disappeared between the rocks.
- You will now need to win an Investigation roll in order to be able to access the passage within the rocks
- Use a Rogue or someone with high Lockpicking skills in order to get through these said rocks and into the children’s hideout
- Here find and speak to Mol
- Question Mol about your missing belongings. If you managed to rescue Anabella before this quest then Mol will happily return your belongings to you. If not you may need to win a few die rolls.
JOURNAL QUEST NOTES
SPEAK TO THE THIEVES –
We’ve been robbed – by children no less. They distracted us by posing as merchants. We should have a word with them.
FIND THE THIEVE’S HIDEOUT –
We can’t fit through the hideout’s entrance. There must be another way in.
FIND YOUR STOLEN BELONGINGS –
We arrived in the thieves’ hideout. Its time to get our stuff back.
Mol admitted that she has our belongings. Since we’re on good terms, she was happy to return them.
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Other/Various (Party Banter, Approval Sheets, Disapproval Sheets)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Our Game Review
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 9 – Dead On Arrival) - 3rd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 8 – Search And Rescue) - 3rd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 7 – Into The Void) - 3rd February 2023