As expected with any typical RPG game these days, Baldur’s Gate 3 also comes with a ton of optional side quests that you can try and complete.
One of these side quests is Investigate The Beach which is available whilst exploring the Secluded Cove, the quest itself can be obtained whilst on Act 1 / Chapter 1
It will involve someone singing on the beach and a child in trance
- ACT (CHAPTER) UNLOCKED: Act 1 (Chapter 1)
- LOCATION: Secluded Cove
- QUEST GIVER: N/A This will actually trigger when you first enter Secluded Cove (x:298 y:541)
- In order to trigger and activate this specific side quest you will need to first off find the Secluded Cove, the cove is to the North East of Druid’s Grove (x:298 y:541) You will or should hear someone singing
- Head down the path on the left here and towards a kid, a scene will now occur as too will a battle against a bunch of Harpies
- After the fight choose whichever dialogue you want depending on your play style. For helping save the kid and for agreeing to go and see someone called Mol you will be rewarded with Gale – Approval
- Doni will be marked on your map, North West of Druid’s Grove. Head there and speak to him
- After speaking with Doni examine the Concealed Hatch which should now be open next to Doni
- You should now be in the Tiefling Hideout, it is here where you can find Mol. If you managed to rescue Arabella before this quest then Mol will be grateful for this too. Quest end.
JOURNAL QUEST NOTES
+ Investigate The Music –
We heard strange music on the beach. Where is it coming from?
+ Help The Child –
We discovered a tiefling child in a strange trance
+ Speak With The Child –
We rescued the child from the harpies. He is alive and well.
+ Find Doni –
The child said we should pay a visit to Mol. We should tell a child named Doni that we want to see the ‘Dragon’s Lair’
+ Find Mol –
Doni revealed a hatch and opened it for us – the ‘Dragon’s Lair’ must be below
We found Mol. She was more than happy to meet us since we rescued one of her people.
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS: