The Wand Collector is a trophy achievement that you can unlock within (BG2) Baldur’s Gate II – Enhanced Edition.
It requires you to of collected all 6 Wand Keys, which is needed to solve a puzzle with pillars that can kill your party
- CHAPTER: CHAPTER 1 – Irenicus Dungeon
- This puzzle can be found during Chapter 1 – Irenicus Dungeon. It requires you to of found all 6 Wand Keys that are scattered across the chapter
#1 – WAND OF FROST KEY
The first key can be found by killing and defeat the large flying monster that you will inevitably come across, known as the Otyugh
#2 – WAND OF LIGHTNING KEY
The next one can be found in the Master Bedroom, simply search the locked drawer for this one
PORTAL KEY –
This isn’t exactly needed for the puzzle itself. However, you will need it in order to get through the large Portal in the Master Bedroom
Simply search the drawer at the bottom of the bed
#3, #4, #5 – WAND OF FIRE KEY / WAND OF CLOUDKILL KEY / WAND OF SUMMONING KEY
You can now find three keys shortly after entering through the large Portal.
The Wand Of Fire Key can be found by the doors to the North. The Wand Of Cloudkill Key can be found in a chest to the left of the doors. Finally the Wand Of Summoning Key can be found on the table.
#6 – WAND OF MISSILES KEY
From the last set of keys, go ahead and enter the door on the left side. Here you will find an Assassin attacking an Escaped Clone. Deal with them both, you will be forced to fight them regardless anyway.
The Escaped Clone is the one who holds the final key
- With all 6 Wand Keys in hand we can now safely complete the puzzle. Simply exit this room and take the right door this time.
- Continue along the path until we reach our puzzle room
- Ignore the enemies in the middle of the room because if you even attempt to stand near them, chances are you will get zapped and killed by the pillars in the room. So instead let the pillars deal with them.
- As for you, what you want to do here is inspect all 6 pillars click them twice to turn them off. The keys in your inventory will now turn to actual Wands. This is what the 6 keys are needed for.
- After deactivating all 6 pillars you can proceed deeper into the room. Here you will find a large chair or statue. If you inspect this you will receive the Wand Collector trophy achievement and a Ring Of Protection