There are many collectibles to find and collect within the Close to the Sun game. Some of which are really well hidden and can take quite a while to find.
Getting all of the collectibles during Chapter 5 unlike the Prologue will actually net you a trophy / achievement known as Ada’s department memo’s . Below is a quick and simple guide on where to find each one!
TOTAL COLLECTIBLES FOUND: 4
1) Expanding into new Sectors – In the Break Room, where you will or rather should see a ghostly vision near the electricity sparks. The collectible is on the table near the chair facing the door.
2) Weather Department Incident – As you begin your ascend into the smoke, you should instantly come across some mail tubes which will look familiar from the other chapters. The collectible is sitting on the far end of the row of mail tube machines.
3) Core Memo – Across from the mail tubes, is the Lecture Hall. The next collectible sits on the table next to the Chalk/Blackboard.
4) Core Construction – As you reach the rooms full of fire, continue onwards until you are forced to squeeze your way through into another section, this section should have a long table in it and some fallen shelving. The collectible sits on this circular long table with lamps.
Related Guides / Links:
- Close to the Sun – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Close to the Sun – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Close to the Sun – Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022