There are many collectibles to find and collect within the Close to the Sun game. Some of which are really well hidden and can take quite a while to find.
Getting all of the collectibles during Chapter 6 unlike the Prologue will actually net you a trophy / achievement known as Famous Autographs. Below is a quick and simple guide on where to find each one!
TOTAL COLLECTIBLES FOUND: 5
1) Signed Opera Flyer: As you follow Ada and Tesla you will eventually arrive at upstairs and overlook the stage. There should be some chairs to your right, this is where the collectible is hiding.
2) Signed L. Petronova Flyer – Continuing up yet some more stairs, you should come across a light bulb that suddenly smashes next to a door. Go through this door BUT immediately after doing so, turn right to see the next one.
3) Signed Steinitz Flyer – Soon you will find yourself having to cross a metal plank in order to get from one balcony to another. Once you reach the next balcony follow the room out, then immediately turn left and the next one will be amongst the rubble here.
4) Signed F. Fabrier Flyer – Soon you will reach the Stage, here you should see a black Piano. As you get closer to the Piano you should then see some ghostly visions, the next collectible is sitting on the chair by this Piano.
5) Signed Clown Flyer – Eventually you will end up trying to flee Ludwig, there will be several rooms that you need to navigate through in order to successfully flee him. However, if you pay attention to these rooms, one of which will have some dead bodies in with the words Like Her and Like Him written on the walls next to the bodies. Look for these and you should find yourself near some barrels, a large painting and a dead body inside one of these Barrels. The last collectible sits on top of the Barrels.
Related Guides / Links: