There are many collectibles to find and collect within the Close to the Sun game. Some of which are really well hidden and can take quite a while to find.
Getting all of the collectibles during Chapter 7 unlike the Prologue will actually net you a trophy / achievement known as Aubrey Likes To Rant. Below is a quick and simple guide on where to find each one!
TOTAL COLLECTIBLES FOUND: 4
1) Maintenance Report #2318 – In the starting area there should be one thing that becomes quickly apparent and that is the fact that the Power keeps resetting itself. In this area you should also be able to see machines that turn red and green depending on the power, one of these machines operates a bridge. Activate this one when it turns green, to have a bridge connect your platform to another. Cross, this bridge and there should be a ghost trying to fix one of the machines next to the bridge. This should indicate that you have the correct platform. It is on this platform stamped onto one of the pillars where you will find the collectible.
2) Maintenance Report #2411 – When you reach your first Valve Pressure Machine next to a door, the next collectible is on a pillar next to this machine.
3) Maintenance Report #2412 – Soon you will find yourself in a Viewing Tower, where you will see the electric pole and Aubrey. It is in this very room where the next collectible is. It sits on the tables next to the stairs.
4) Maintenance Report Memo – After successfully turning off the electric headache machine, continue onwards until you reach a ghostly figure of someone trying to run away, followed by another trying to enter a building. Enter this said building as and turn left, which is the only way you can actually go anyway. However, at the end of the path instead of going left to continue the story, turn right instead. The collectible is sitting on the floor here.
Related Guides / Links:
- Close to the Sun – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Close to the Sun – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Close to the Sun – Game Review
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 9 – Dead On Arrival) - 3rd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 8 – Search And Rescue) - 3rd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 7 – Into The Void) - 3rd February 2023