One of the many side quests that can be found and completed within Disciples Liberation is Death and Taxes. This involves trying to help a farmer with tax problems.
Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one…
- QUEST: Death and Taxes
- QUEST TYPE: Side Quest
- QUEST CHAIN:
- LOCATION: The Plains of Widows
- QUEST GIVER: Eudes of the Farmfolk
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Talk To Orion Inside Yllian’s Castle
- NEXT MISSION:
- This side quest becomes available as soon as you reach the Plains of Widows
- Speak to Eudes to learn of his story involving a Reaper and tax claims
- Unfortunately Eudes is no longer able to fight and protect himself, so we need to help him out.
- Choose the Or, we kill them first option. This will allow us to take care of both The Reaper and rebels. Choosing to eliminate The Reaper will give us a nice key and the rebels are a big threat to the land. It is your choice.
CONFRONT THE REAPER
- The Reaper can be found to the left of the Gates of the Hale, he really isn’t far.
- You will then need to fight and defeat The Reaper and his team, of which consist of level 3 Soldiers and a single Priestess.
- This battle shouldn’t be difficult, just aim for the Priestess as she can heal the enemy units.
- For winning the fight you will be rewarded with Short Sword of the Taxman (+2 Strength, +10 Power), 625 Gold, and 120xp. As an added bonus you will also find The Reaper’s key. Though, the key isn’t necessary to complete the quest.
CONFRONT THE REBELS HIDING IN THE SOUTHERN RANGES
- Head south east from the Gates of the Hale and you can find the rebels at the Rebel Settlement
- You will then need to fight the rebels, which feature 4 Soldiers at level 3
- Again this fight should not be difficult, just make use of Avyanna’s regen healing ability (Soloniel’s Mist)
- For winning the fight you will be rewarded with Leather Boots (+4 Dexterity, +1% Unholy Resistance), 625 Gold, and 120xp
- After dealing with The Reaper and rebels, return back to Eudes
- Unfortunately the rebels have had their fun with poor Eudes, who now lays in a pool of his own blood.
- We will now be ambushed by a bunch of rebels, this can be a somewhat tricky fight if you are not careful.
- The fight will consist of Paladin, Witch Hunter, and Soldier which are all at level 3. The Witch Hunters are able to use their bow to deal damage, including blind if you are unlucky.
- Anyway after the fight you will be rewarded with 875 Gold and 150xp
- The quest will then end and you will be rewarded with Faint Shard of Anger, Old Ceremonial Sword, and 375xp.