There are many different Secret Encounter ‘mini mission’ sections to find and locate during your adventures in Doom Eternal.
Unlike the ‘mini missions’ you get in order to obtain the Empyrean Keys, these encounters are mainly based on killing specific demons all within a certain time limit.
It can be tricky to kill these demons within the time limit too as there can be quite a few of them and some areas are rather small which means its easy to get slaughtered instead.
Anyway this page will cover how to defeat and complete the Secret Encounters that are found during Mission 3 – Cultist Base. Cultist Base has 2 Secret Encounters in total, one with several Cueballs and the other with some Whiplash enemies.
The first one you will probably encounter will involve the Cueball enemies that basically stand still and do not attack the player.
These guys are a huge help for this fight as you can shoot them into the direction of other enemies which will cause massive damage and perhaps even kill them, so use this to your advantage.
The second Secret Encounter will involve the Serpent like creatures known as Whiplash. Thankfully there are several red bombs in this tight and small area so use those to your advantage.
Just keep an eye on your health since this is a small area and thus it is much easier to die in.
Related Guides / Links:
- DOOM Eternal – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- DOOM Eternal – Guides Playlist (Written)
- DOOM Eternal – Game Review
- Deliver Us Mars – All Collectibles (Comics, Scannable, Astro Talk) Chapter 1 - 4th February 2023
- Deliver Us Mars – Who Waits Five Minutes, Seriously? (Waiting Game Ryan) Trophy Achievement - 4th February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Weapon Locations (Full Arsenal) - 4th February 2023