There is a total of 63 tape recordings to find altogether and they can be found throughout the game, sometimes even through side quests.
Below is a collection of different tapes and recordings that you can find within the Trinity area.
VIDEO STARTS: 2:22 (Trinity Area)
- TAPE: Carl’s Journal #2
- This one can be found inside the Bazaar. It is on top of the blue bucket by the bed.
- TAPE: Carl’s Journal #3
- This one is at the Bazaar, it is in the purple hallway area next to the merchant.
- TAPE: Carl’s Journal #1
- This one is at the Bazaar.
- Head up the wooden walkway and turn left, it is on the platform opposite the bed.
- TAPE: Carl’s Journal #4
- Head to the cathedral near the Bazaaar and climb it to the roof.
- At the roof of the cathedral there will be a small safe, the code is 510
- The recording is inside the safe.
- TAPE: Tourism Office of Villedor – Church of the Holy Trinity
- Head to the Metro Station and head down into a room with wooden creates, the recording tape is sitting on a shelf here.
- TAPE: Journal of a Nightrunner #1
- This one can be obtained in Cillian’s house during the Getting Stronger mission
- TAPE: Villedor Newscast #3
- Head to the Rooftop School at the south west of Trinity. The tape recording is on the yellow table.
- TAPE: Turn On The Power (Note: This one becomes available after the Revolution main quest)
- After completing the Revolution quest head to the rest area near the Old Villedor Master Windmill. The tape recording is on the shelf.
- TAPE: Cpt. Posner Status Reports To Col. Williams #2
- To the south west of Trinity there will be a building with a blue canvas, near this building there will be a watch tower. The tape recording is inside this watch tower.
- TAPE: Tourism Office of Villedor – Old Villedor
- This one is at the Trading Post to the east of Trinity
- TAPE: The City Classifieds – Egg Hunting
- Head to the Pumpkin Farm and you will find the recording on the table.