One of the many collectibles within Far Cry 6 is the USB Songs.
There is a total of 15 USB Songs to be found altogether, getting and finding them all will reward you with the That’s My Jam trophy achievement
The USB Songs are scattered all across the map, some of which are really well hidden and others require you to complete a Treasure Hunt.
Below is a simple guide on how to find all 15 USB Songs
#1 – Ay Lola ‘La Figura’
- USB SONG: Ay Lola ‘La Figura’
- LOCATION: iDanza! Cave – Cruz Del Salvador
- Complete the And the beat goes on… Treasure Hunt
- NOTE: You can also find a weapon case here, for me it was a 1911 Pistol
#2 – Pxssy Powah!
- USB SONG: Pxssy Powah!
- LOCATION: West Lado – Esperanza
- This can be found at the Guerrilla base
#3 – Abuso De Poder
- USB SONG: Abuso De Poder
- LOCATION: Oasis Plains – Aguas Lindas
- This can be found on the rooftop of the building. It sits by a Laptop
#4 – What A Bam Bam
- USB SONG: What A Bam Bam
- LOCATION: Verdera – Lozania
- This can be found beside a building
#5 – Sentimiento Original
- USB SONG: Sentimiento Original
- LOCATION: Hideout Mambo – Aguas Lindas
- This can be found at the Guerrilla base, in the trash bin
LIST OF USB SONGS
- Ay Lola ‘La Figura’
- Pxssy Powah!
- Abuso De Poder
- What A Bam Bam
- Sentimiento Original
- Pulpa De Tamarindo
- Educate Ya
- Here We Kum
- Macarena (Bayside Boys Remix)
- La Vida Me Cambio
- La Bella Ciao De Libertad
- Los Caminos De La Vida
- Yo Aprendi
(WRITTEN GUIDE CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS)