Each Amigo comes with their own unique abilities and strengths. There is a total of 5 Amigo companions (7 if you include the exclusive Amigos) that you can recruit during the game. One of which is Boom Boom, the shaggy dog.
- From there you will then need to complete the Boom or Bust Yaran Story Mission
- After completing that mission Boom Boom will then become one of the Amigo companions.
- You can then order Boom Boom to follow you and attack enemies using the directional pad (Playstation)
- Fetch, Boy
- The first trick every pup learns in Montana: retrieving resources from dead enemies’ bodies
- AMIGO ABILITIES:
- Pointer – Tap into your fuzzy friend’s animal instincts; mark the locations of enemy troops and animals to plan a sneak attack
- Expert Tracker – A life of tracking gives Boom Boom an extra edge, allowing him to tag targets from further away and help you plan better for stealth
- Thick Coat – This rough and tumble boy can withstand more damage with his thicker seasonal coat. Good luck washing him, though.