Who’s A Good Boy? is one of the available Yaran story quests.
It requires you to obtain specific Crocodile meat. It is also the first quest that we need to complete before Chorizo becomes and Amigo companion
- YARAN STORY MISSION: Who’s A Good Boy?
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Supremacy, Meet The Monteros
- NEXT MISSION: Fetch Quest
- LOCATION: Montero Farm
- REWARDS: 100 Guerrilla Experience
- RANK: Rank 3
- QUEST GIVER: Chorizo
- This mission can be done after successfully completing Meet The Monteros
- Head to Montero Farm, north east of Costa Del Mar. Here find and speak to Chorizo
- After accepting the quest, there will be a note on the bulletin board next to you. Read it and you will learn that we now need to go and hunt some crocodile meat
- In order to find the meat you will need to travel to Serpentino Park, in the southern part of Costa Del Mar
- You can hunt Crocodiles in other locations but the problem is, is that you need to hunt for a specific type of Crocodile and they are easier to find at Serpentino Park
- The Crocodile you are looking for are the Yaran Crocodile as they, of course, provide the necessary Yaran Crocodile Meat
- When hunting the Yaran Crocodile make sure to either use a knife or bow in order to make it a clean kill, and thus with the end result being good meat
- When you have the meat, return to Montero Farm and place the meat in Chorizo’s dish.
Philly’s furry friend fancies a fantastic feast!
Look at this perfect little sausage! I’ve got to find him a yummy treat, a meal fit for a puppy prince on his special day.
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Far Cry 6 – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Song Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022