This specific guide is a complete walkthrough of Fatal Frame / Project Zero – Maiden of Black Water. Which in this page will take you through the Final Drop – Bride From Black Water chapter (Part 3 Guide)
We will be aiming for 100%, meaning we will be attempting to collect the various different files and ghosts. Doing so will reward us with the Record Reaper and Second Sight
- PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Final Drop – Bride From Black Water (Part 2)
- CHARACTER: Yuri Kozukata
YURI, REN, AND MIU GO TO MEET THEIR FATES
- Head to the Returning Hallway – W and make your way left, there will be a Purifying Ember here that you can pick up. You can also find extra supplies in the Shed (Sacred Water and Type-00 Film)
- Continue to make your way around, picking up the Type-90 Film along the way. Then head to the Sanctum on the Water.
- The ghosts here will have a new glance scene that you can unlock, so make sure to do that.
- After the ghost fight a scene will trigger and we will be back to controlling Miu
- Make sure to pick up the camera and we will get a wedding photo. Exit the room
- We will now automatically find ourselves at Twilit Peak
- (NOTE: This is the time where we can pick either a good ending or a bad one for Miu. This will all come down to taking pictures of Miku)
- MIU GOOD ENDING: Whilst at Twilit Peak, keep taking a photo of Miku when possible (Dream Road Ending)
- MIU BAD ENDING: Whilst a Twilit Peak, do NOT take any photos of Miku (Shadow Child Ending)
- Anyway head to the left and we will see Miku. However, you can only take a photo of her as she walks off (Miku Hinasaki on the Twilit Peak) (Note: Ignore the photo opportunity if you are aiming for the bad ending)
- Keep your camera handy because as soon as you see Miku walking off once again, take another photo of her (Miku Hinasaki Heading Inside) (Note: Ignore the photo opportunity if you are aiming for the bad ending)
- Continue to follow Miku and again we will be able to take another photo of her (Miku Hinasaki Heading to the Lake) (Note: Ignore the photo opportunity if you are aiming for the bad ending)
- Follow Miku to the lake and then take a photo of her to trigger a different photo. (Note: Ignore the photo opportunity if you are aiming for the bad ending. The game will eventually move on automatically)
- (Note: By unlocking all of Miu’s endings you will earn the Missing Mother, Missing Child trophy achievement)
- We will now be controlling Ren once again. Make your way to the Wedding Voltive Altar
- After the scene head through the door on the right, then head on upstairs.
- There will be a file in the Interior Guest Room (Water-design Journal 8)
- Head to the Circle Window Hallway for a ghost sighting (Bride Entering a Room)
- You can get some additional points (if you are aiming for a good mission rank) by heading into the Banquet Hall and defeating the ghost of Kazuya. Otherwise head to the Kimono Room.
- There will be a file in the Kimono Room (Water-design Journal 7). If you look through the kimono stand you will actually catch the ghost bride, if you try to look a second time she will disappear. There is nothing gained from this but it is still rather cool
- To progress on, head to the Pure Water Porch for a scene
NEXT CHAPTER: Final Drop – Bride from Black Water (Part 4)