This specific guide is a complete walkthrough of Fatal Frame / Project Zero – Maiden of Black Water. Which in this page will take you through the Thirteenth Drop – The Dark Sun chapter
We will be aiming for 100%, meaning we will be attempting to collect the various different files and ghosts. Doing so will reward us with the Record Reaper and Second Sight
- PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Twelfth Drop – To The Other Side (Part 2 Of 2)
- CHARACTER: Ren Hojo
HEAD TO THE SECOND FLOOR STOREROOM
- Once you gain control try to leave in order to reach the surveillance room, you will then be ambushed.
- Now there is a chance that you will end up missing the first ghost sighting, mainly due to the ghost ambush. Basically the ghost sighting will appear on the second floor, so after you are done dealing with the ambush, make sure to look up at the balcony above. You can restart the checkpoint if you do end up missing it (Wandering Woman)
- The quickest way to reach the Secondary Storeroom is by going through the Office and then heading upstairs
- Inside the Secondary Storeroom we can get our first file of the mission (On The Shadowborn). Confirm that both Miku and Miu are okay. Try to leave the room
CHECK THE SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS
- Now that we know that both Miu and Miku are okay, return back to the Office and the surveillance cameras
- Inside the Office, Rui will be holding a file (Water & Mt. Hikami). Now check the surveillance cameras on the table and there will be an issue with Camera 4
- Head to the second floor and more specifically Yuri’s room, we can get another file in here (Yuri’s Notebook 3).
- There will be another file underneath Yuri’s bed. In order to get it you will need to check on her and make sure she is okay.
- After dealing with the ghost (who has a glance scene if you have not yet unlocked it), you can then get the file from under the bed (Water, Life, and Death)
- Return back to the surveillance room, this time there will be an issue on Camera 2. Try to leave the room, using the door that leads to the Store Hallway
- After saying hello to Fuyuhi once again go back to the surveillance cameras. After the ghost appears on Camera 9, there should be a couple of ghosts in the room with you. If they are not there, then go back to the cameras and try again. The ghosts should be the ghost with reliquaries, they also have glance scenes if you have yet to unlock them.
- There will now be a new file on the floor next to Rui (Rui’s Journal 6)
- Return back to the cameras, there will now be a ghost on Camera 10. Head out of the door leading to the Store Hallway and we can get a ghost sighting (Peeking Woman)
- Head to the Store, where we spotted the ghost (Kazuya). We will now need to fight the ghost of Kazuya once again, this time he will have a glance scene we can unlock.
- Head behind the bar and there will be a file, take a photo of it in order to add it to your collection (In the Reliquaries)
- If you go to the Courtyard Hallway, next to the large window there will be a Mirrorstone. Return to the surveillance cameras.
- There will be yet another issue with Camera 10 and the Store room. However, don’t go to the Store, instead use the other door and head upstairs. Deal with our visitors.
- Now that the second floor ghosts have been dealt with and since we are currently upstairs, lets go and check out Hisoka’s room. There will be a file by her bed (Ghost Brides) and another file on the desk (Hisoka’s Journal 5)
- As you try to leave the room there will be a ghost sighting on the mirror here (Woman in a Mirror)
- Return to the surveillance cameras and a scene will trigger
SEARCH THE BUILDING
- Follow the path in order to reach a dead end, head through the door on the left.
NEXT CHAPTER: Final Drop – Bride From Black Water (Part 1)