Paying Respects is another optional side quest given to you by the famous actor Charles Bronson *cough* I mean an Old Man? Anyways this quest involves you having to take out some creatures that can be found near the grave of the man’s wife.
SIDE QUEST NAME: Paying Respects
QUEST GIVER: Old Man
ACTIVATED: CompleteWeapons on a Rampage Side Quest
CHAPTER: Chapter 8 – Budding Bodyguard
REWARD: Studded Bracer
REQUIREMENT: Slay Venomantis
LOCATION: Center District
Charles Bronson or the Old Man who actually does look quite depressed standing in a bit of a sulking position needs Cloud’s help.
Apparently some monsters have taken up residence near the grave of the man’s wife and it’s apparently their anniversary.
After speaking with the old man you will then need to acquire a Graveyard Key which you can get from the Moggie in the Children’s Secret Hideout area
This key is needed in order to unlock the door to the actual Graveyard, which you may or may not have already come across before.
Anyway after acquiring they key for one single Moogle Coin we can continue..
You will now want to work your way over to the area just outside of town known as Nuts ‘n’ Bolts Hills. Here is where the gate that you can use the Graveyard Key will be.
Once you have the door open you will now have to slay the Venomantis that appear.
The Venomantis are rather weak to any and all Ice attacks so be sure to take advantage of this.
A few moves that these Venomantis can pull off that you want to watch out for is Torpid Sting which when hit can temporarily stun your party members.
Otherwise just deal with them as you normally would as they shouldn’t be too much of a bother.
Related Guides / Links:
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Guides Playlist (Written)
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Game Review
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022