This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Fazer Blast mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
PREVIOUS MISSION: Get Out!
USE THE PARTY PASS TO ACCESS THE FAZER BLAST
- Head to the Fazer Blast located on the Level 1 floor and give the robot the Party Pass.
- There are many ways of unlocking Party Passes, one of which is to complete the Party Pass mission, another is to unlock one of the many endings and opt to stay behind with Freddy, who will then give us a Party Pass.
- Anyway after handing over the Party Pass go ahead and ride the elevator down.
- From there head through the door on the left to reach the storage and bathroom, inside the bathroom is the Space Roxy Keychain
- If you head to the bathrooms on the other side of the Fazer Blast area, and more specifically the men’s bathroom we can find the Space Chica Keychain
- Return to the storage area and enter the security office to find a bag containing the Hide the mix message collectible. The Bowling Ticket can also be found in here too, this will allow us passage into the Bonnie Bowling area.
- Interact and take the Security Card (Level 8 acquired). We will now get the Security Breached trophy achievement
- Exit the area and return to the Fazer Blast lobby, a security bot will now be here.
- Head through the Entry door by the save point and we will get locked in, don’t worry about that for now.
FAZER BLAST MINI GAME
- In the next room listen to the robot telling you about the Fazer Blast mini game and continue on, we need to take the Fazer Blast mini gun and orange helmet in order to progress.
- When you are ready head through the Fazer Blast door and follow the orange hallway towards the mini game. Activate the elevator at the end.
- This mini game is basically a game of Capture the Flag. Find the opponents flag and defend it until the timer runs out, no need to run away as you cannot actually take the flag. Just find the flag and stay by it.
- Defend the flag a total of 3 times to complete the mini game.
- Unfortunately you can only defend the same flag once, so you will need to look for all of them
PICK UP YOUR PRIZE IN THE PRIZE COUNTER OF FAZER BLAST
- Return the Fazer Blaster and ride the elevator back up
- Once you arrive you can go ahead and get your new prize (a Fazer Blaster). I personally much prefer the Faz Cam myself.
NEXT MISSION: Monty Mystery Mix