This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Monty Mystery Mix mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
PREVIOUS MISSION: Fazer Blast
FIND THE MONTY MYSTERY MIX IN BONNIE BOWL
- In order to begin this optional mission you will need to obtain the Bowling Pass, this can be found at the Fazer Blast area
- From there head to the Bonnie Bowling room on the top floor, once you arrive head into the kitchen. The gift box containing the mission can be found in here on top of a bunch of boxes.
- Now try to leave Bonnie Bowling and a bunch of Glamrock Endo will appear out of nowhere, you are going to need to lure them around the room so you can exit via the elevator.
- Our next destination is in the Basement 1, you can use the elevator behind Salads and Sides to get there.
- The area we need now is the area where Chica was eating her pizza, basically the kitchen area.
- When you arrive in the kitchen there will be a side area for the kitchen compactor, drop the Monty Mystery Mix in here
- There will also be a button in here that we need to press, it is next to the plates. Unfortunately there is no power for it hmm..
- We need to find the generator in order to power up the kitchen compactor and activate the button.
TURN ON THE GENERATOR FOR THE TRASH COMPACTOR
- The generator can be found in the room to the west, it is hiding amongst the files and cardboard boxes.
- Activate the generator and then return and activate the button. We will now get a scene involving Chica.
NEXT MISSION: Dumpster Diving