During the Thrill Seeker mission you will need to complete the Mazercise puzzle, which will include playing with buttons and activating panels. You will need to solve this puzzle after acquiring the Mazercise Control Key.
Doing this will solve the maze puzzle and allow you to access the vent and on to Monty. However, this may be quite a puzzling puzzle to solve with so many different panels to activate which can all result in major confusion.
However, below is a simple guide on how to complete it..
USE MAZERCISE CONTROLS TO MOVE THE WALLS AND ACCESS THE VENT
- Whilst in the control room you will see the control panel and a screen next to it, this screen represents our actions. Whilst the red button and numbered panels represents which walls to move.
- As there are several numbered panels and a very basic maze screen it can be quite tricky to figure out which walls need to move.
- In order to move these walls we need to activate the numbered panels, of which there will be two, a top panel and a bottom one. As seen on the control board itself.
- The correct solution to this puzzle is as follows;
- (Up = Top panel. Bottom = Bottom panel. Red button is the red lever)
- 4 UP, 2 Up, 3 Up (3 times), Red button, 1 Up (3 times), 2 Up, 2 Bottom
- Now that we have solved half of the puzzle, lets complete the rest by finding the vent
- Head through the maze and in doing so keep to the left at all times, it isn’t a particularly long or big maze so this part should not really be that difficult.