As you continue your journey through Midgard you will inevitably come across various riddles and puzzles that you will need to solve in order to progress the story.
One of which occurs during the Helheim mission, where you need to unlock a door using the wind element
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Find a way out of Helheim (Escape From Helheim)
- LOCATION: Helheim
- After witnessing the Atreus flashback, climb the wall and you will end up at this locked door
- Here we have two slots to insert the wind element into. However, we only have the single source for this element which is obviously not enough, single source but two slots hmmm..
- Okay well lets start off by using the daggers on the nearby roots so that we can use this wind source.
- Take the wind source and slot it into one of the keyholes on the door
- From there take out your trusty Axe and throw it onto the panel next to the keyhole with the new wind element that you just inserted, this will cause this section of the door to freeze up and prevent it from closing.
- Now switch back to the daggers and take out the wind source from the keyhole, don’t worry it wont close as long as the Axe remains where it is
- Then insert the wind element into the other keyhole instead, this should then unlock the door
- Remember the door won’t open automatically and that you will need to inspect it first. I stupidly redid this puzzle expecting it to trigger once I had successfully solved the puzzle. This obviously did not happen