As you continue your journey through Midgard you will inevitably come across various riddles and puzzles that you will need to solve in order to progress the story.
One of which occurs during the The Magic Chisel mission, where you will need to activate four pictures that represent the four seasons
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Find a way to the hammer’s head (The Magic Chisel)
- LOCATION: Thamur’s Corpse
- As you continue through The Magic Chisel mission you will eventually come across a puzzle which involves a set of paintings
- These paintings all represent the seasons, you have Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Anyway begin this puzzle by heading right and breaking the wooden board here, this will let Atreus climb through and reach the bowl.
- As the game mentions these pictures all seem to be backwards and not in the correct order, thus we need to solve this!
- Okay lets start with the painting on the far right first, this one currently represents the sun. From there we will go anti-clockwise until all of the pictures have been solved.
- So use the Axe to aim at the plates below the paintings to change the sun picture to a picture of a snow flake, which of course represents Winter.
- With the first picture having been sorted lets move onto the one to the left, this one is currently representing the season of Winter
- As we already have a Winter picture so we need to change this to a picture of a plant, this of course represents Spring
- Moving on to the next one, this one currently shows a leaf.
- However, this leaf does not fit as the next one in the sequence so lets change it to a picture of the sun, to represent the Summer.
- Okay onto the final picture now which is currently showing a painting of a flower, thus the season of spring.
- Since we already have a picture of spring, this one needs to be changed to a leaf. Which represents the final season of Autumn
- Once you are okay with the new picture order, make sure to tell Atreus.
- Atreus will then chant the seasons and you can now continue with the game.