A Dash Of Courage is one of the many optional side quests that you can complete within Horizon Forbidden West.
This side quest involves finding ingredients for cooking food
- SIDE QUEST: A Dash Of Courage
- LOCATION: Chainscrape
- QUEST GIVER: Milduf
- REWARDS: 830 XP, 1 Skill Point
- This one became available during The Embassy main story mission.
- Speak with the cook, Milduf, to activate it. Apparently he needs ingredients for his cooking. This will task us with hunting for Wild Meat and Bitter Leaf,
GATHER 5 WILD MEAT
- Wild Meat can be acquired by hunting wild animals.
- I already had all 5 Wild Meat before beginning this quest. It is an easy find.
GATHER 3 BITTER LEAF
- Bitter Leaf can be acquired by finding them on rocky terrain.
- An easier way to find the Bitter Leaf is by searching near the water just outside of town. They can often be found here.
GO TO THE SCROUNGER SITE
- You can find the Scrounger site just east of Chainscrape, it is marked on your map. To get there faster just fast travel to Last Log.
- Once you arrive deal with the Scroungers, doing so will make looking through the scrap piles much easier.
- After dealing with them you will then need to look through the scrap piles until you find a Corrugated Metal Panel
DELIVER THE SUPPLIES TO MILDUF
- Once you have collected the necessary Bitter Leaf, Wild Meat, and Corrugate Metal Panel go ahead and report back to Milduf.
The cook in Chainscrape needs supplies and equipment to keep up with his customers’ demands.