There are many available face paint options to unlock and choose from within (HFW) Horizon Forbidden West, one such face paint is the Mark of War face paint.
The Mark of War face paint is essentially the same marking that Kratos from God of War has, with the red tattoo over one eye.
Kratos, of course, is now known for this exact same tattoo marking. Which he decided to give himself after the events of his brother, Deimos.
Now fans can unlock this face paint for Aloy in Horizon Forbidden West. This tattoo is said to be Legendary and costs 10 Metal Shards to purchase.
HOW TO UNLOCK
- In order to unlock the Mark of War face paint you will have to find and interact with War Totems that can be found throughout the map.
- There is a total of 3 War Totems that need to be investigated and getting them all will unlock it over at the Painter (Zokkah)
- From there you will need to purchase the Mark of War face paint for 10 Metal Shards
WAR TOTEM 1/3 (TOTEMS OF BROTHERHOOD)
- This War Totem can be found south east of the map.
- It is semi hidden underground.
WAR TOTEM 2/3 (TOTEM OF WAR)
- This next War Totem can be located to the north west of the map. At the Sunwing Site.
- The Totem is next to a building on the mountain
WAR TOTEM 3/3 (TOTEM OF YOUTH)
- This final one is on the north west edge of the map.
- You will be able to unlock this one during Mission 13 – Faro’s Tomb
- It is located on the bridge here.