One of the many side quests or side cases as this game calls them, that you can complete is Dastardly Detective: Grasping Attention. This specific quest involves trying to win a bugged toy
Side Cases can be found and completed in both Isezaki Ijincho and Kamurocho. Simply head to the bulletin board in Yokohama 99 or find them on the map
Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- CASE QUEST NAME: Dastardly Detective: Grasping Attention
- CHAPTER: Chapter 4 – Red Knife
- QUEST GIVER: N/A Random Chatter
- LOCATION: Sasaki Arcade – Isezaki Ijincho
- REWARDS: 50,000 Yen 3,500 SP
- PREREQUISITE: Dastardly Detective: The Wandering Bug
- NEXT: Dastardly Detective: Before the Torch Burns Out
- Head into the Buzz Researcher menu and look for the keyword Noise
- The location you want the feed to take you to is Sasaki Arcade near W Central St. If it does not then keep searching and using the same keyword until it does. Every time you search a keyword you will be taken to a different location.
- Anyway once the feed points to the arcade, that is where you want to be so make your way there.
- In the claw machine there will be a blue penguin toy (Penmi)
- Get out your detector and you will notice that the toy has been bugged
- Your choice here will be to either win the toy or to simply try to win it and then before inserting any money, back out of the game altogether. However, if you opt for the latter option be ready to spend 10,000 Yen
- Fight and defeat Toru to complete the case