The SpiderWeb series puzzle involves the player having to solve a puzzle involving Power Cells/Conduit and circuits.
This specific guide is the first set of SpiderWeb circuit puzzles, which can be found in the Contact Base section of the story
Solving these specific puzzles will allow you to activate power and thus establish communications with the Base.
Okay so make your way to the first Power Circuit (the one I mentioned earlier by the door), this will be our first one that we are going to solve.
Use the Biogage (R1 – PS4) in order to connect with the Power Circuit. This will now present the first puzzle for us to hopefully solve.
Thankfully this one only has the one puzzle for us to solve
POWER CIRCUIT PUZZLE #2
The next one we are going to try and solve will be the one next to the last one we just solved, the one in the middle.
This one unlike the previous one has 2 sets of puzzles which acts as one big puzzle. You will need to connect the bars firstly to the bottom 3. Then you will need to connect it to the top 3
POWER CIRCUIT PUZZLE #3
Now we only have the one left which is to the right of the room, on the back wall.
This one only has the single puzzle to solve unlike the last one, simply connect it to the 9. After completing this one the SpiderWeb puzzles will be complete.
Related Links / Guides
- Moons Of Madness – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Moons Of Madness – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Moons Of Madness – Game Review
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 5 – Lethal Devotion) - 2nd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 4 – Obliteration Imminent) - 1st February 2023
- Batman Arkham Knight – Fear Strikes Gotham City (Game Review) - 31st January 2023