As with most role-playing games out there players can expect to enjoy a vast range of both main story quests as well as optional side quests as they continue through the world of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
This specific page will be focused on the Day Of The City (Main Story Quest)
- QUEST NAME: Day Of The City
- QUEST TYPE: Main Story Quest
- LOCATION: Kenabres
- QUEST GIVER: N/A. Unmissable
- NEXT QUEST: Devoured By Darkness
- After choosing or creating your character we will then begin the game in the city of Kenabres, where we will find our character currently feeling a bit worse for wear.
- Soon enough the guard, who goes by the name of Hulrun, will request the presence of Terendelev
- For now it does not matter what dialogue options you decide to go with so just enjoy hearing the various different dialogue responses. However, just like with other CRPG titles your decisions will inevitably have an impact on the game a bit later
- The game will now teach you the various different game mechanics, such as how to operate both the character and camera movement. If you are new to CRPG titles then this may take some getting used to. However, if you are familiar with them then the default controls should be rather familiar
- Now since its festival time let us have some fun! Basically we will now be tasked with just trying to get used to the various different mechanics, such as interacting with specific objects.
- Remember the TAB key is mandatory here as it will help highlight anything of potential interest.
- We will be given several different tasks, one of which is to enjoy the special festival drink, this can be done by clicking on the hand symbol over on the table by the Commoner, Curl, and Jannah Aldori
- We can also play a game of darts too, which can be found to the North of town, near the pumpkin stand
- Now we could also try out luck hitting the mannequin BUT, as this part of the game is basically a tutorial we don’t really need to complete all of the objectives here
- In fact once you have successfully completed at least two of them the game will proceed and continue anyway
- Unfortunately our fun is short lived as the city now becomes under attack by various demons, one of which is Deskari, a demon that wields the great scythe, Riftcarver.
- We will now be given our first weapon and thrown into the dark abyss below, lovely..
Kenabres is a city poised on the border between two worlds: on the one side, the ordinary world inhabited by ordinary people, and on the other, the Worldwound, the demons’ foothold on Golarion. Heroes from across the world flock to Kenabres to aid the crusader cause. The protracted war offer little cause for celebration, but today is the anniversary of the city’s founding. For today, the city’s main square has been cleared of marching troops and given over to performers and carnival games. The townsfolk deserve the chance to forget about the bloodshed. If only for a day
HAVE FUN –
You’ve got to take a break from fighting some time! The square is packed with numerous entertainments – time to set aside thoughts of war and enjoy.
- Sample the special festival drink
- Throw the dart at the target
- Hit the mannequin
- Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous – Game Playlist (Written)
- Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous – Game Playlist (Videos)
- Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022