As you continue through Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous you will inevitably come across your fellow companions, some of which will automatically show up, then some others will require a bit more exploration in order to find.
This page will be focused on the companion, Ember, who is one of those that requires more exploration. Thus this one can perhaps be classed as optional and missable.
- COMPANION: Ember
- GENDER: Female
- CLASS: Stigmatized Witch
- ALIGNMENT: Neutral Good
- In order to find Ember you will need to travel to the Market Square, she becomes available as soon as you are able to navigate the global map for the first time. You can complete this one whilst also working on the various side quests A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed and The Divided City
- Whilst at the Market Square, continue along the path of fire, then at the end of the path turn and head left.
- Here you will come across an area with a water-well, keep defeating the enemies here and continue on.
- We will now come across a group of crusaders who seem to be harassing a young girl, who is actually Ember.
- Ember is only a young girl and seems to be unaware of what is actually going on. However, the crusaders want to basically kill her as they regard her as a demon of sorts.
- After a bit more dialogue you will get the option to either sacrifice her or recruit her to your party. The choice is yours to make.
- Ember is a level 3 Stigmatized Witch with +12 Persuasion, +7 Lore (Religion), and +5 Perception. She is also a neutral good aligned female elf.
A CHILD’S CRUSADE
A strange child of war – a witch who was burned at the stake, and yet survived. A godless saint, ready to preach love and kindness to people and demons both. A homeless orphan who has no hope, but who gives it to countless people around her. It is hard to understand what hides behind this young elven girl’s eyes, and where her bare, burned feet are taking her. She wages a war of her own. Her own child crusade.