As with most role-playing games out there players can expect to enjoy a vast range of both main story quests as well as optional side quests, or errands as they are called in this game, as they continue through the world of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
This specific page will be focused on the The Divided City (Side Quest Errand Quest)
- QUEST NAME: The Divided City
- QUEST TYPE: Side Quest Errand
- LOCATION: Defender’s Heart
- QUEST GIVER: Anevia
- PREREQUISITE: Devoured By Darkness
- NEXT QUEST: Feud of the Faithful
- This side quest will trigger automatically after completing the Devoured By Darkness story
- As you try to navigate and explore the Defender’s Heart, you will get stopped by Anevia.
- Turns out that the Deskari, the giant scythe wielding monster from before, has managed to tear the city in two. Anevia now wants us to find and make a safe crossing into the Market Square
- We can begin this one by heading to the map and travelling to the Market Square
- Whilst we are here we can actually find and recruit the optional companion, Ember, who is a Stigmatized Witch (Neutral Good).
- Anyway we are here to complete The Divided City and find a safe way to cross into the Market Square, so let us continue..
- So let us continue along the narrow path that is surrounded by fire, at the end of this path there will be a section to the right
- Here you will need to use the Athletics: 4 DC, in doing so the game will now automatically build a path to the other side. Allowing us to safely cross
- This will end the side quest.
There should be a way to get across the rift that divides the city. According to Anevia, there is a convenient place to cross in Market Square
THE DIVIDED CITY –
The errand is complete